A quick and delicious pasta recipe using only three ingredients! Olive oil, pancetta and pasta is all that you need to make this super tasty dish. Recipe with step-by-step photos.
COOKING IN THE OVEN
Pour the olive oil into a large roasting pan, add the chopped pancetta pieces and toss to coat. Bake at 210°C/410°F (without fan) for 15-30 minutes (timing depends on your oven and how big or small you have cut the pancetta), until the pancetta is golden and crispy. During this time, cook the pasta. Finish as per the recipe above.
* Add dried chilli flakes to the hot oil after the pancetta has cooked.
* Add finely grated or thinly sliced garlic to the hot oil after the pancetta has cooked.
* Add frozen peas to cook with the pasta.
* Add a mix of frozen peas and baby carrots to cook with the pasta.
* Substitute the olive oil for garlic-infused olive oil.
* Serve the pasta on a bed of fresh rocket (arugula).
To convert from cups to grams, and vice-versa, please see this handy Conversion Chart for Basic Ingredients.