Spaghetti with Tuna, Chilli, and Lemon
- Author: eatlittlebird.com
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2
- 200 g(7 oz) spaghetti
- 185 g (6 1/2 oz) drained tinned tuna
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- sea salt & freshly cracked pepper
- handful of rocket leaves (arugula)
- Cooked the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, mix together the tuna, chilli, lemon juice, olive oil and capers. Taste for seasoning.
- Drain the spaghetti and return it to the hot saucepan.
- Toss through the tuna mixture.
- Place a handful of rocket leaves(arugula) on each plate or bowl, and place the spaghetti mixture on top. The heat of the spaghetti will wilt the rocket leaves (arugula).
- Serving Size: Nutritional info per serve
- Calories: 551
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 259.2mg
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 78.3g
- Fiber: 10.1g
- Protein: 36.7g
- Cholesterol: 38.9mg